CPS Professional Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst 3 Procurement
at CPS Professional Services
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Professional Services
CATHEXIS, formerly CPS Professional Services, LLC, a leader in performance excellence and program management for government clients is looking for a Data Analyst 3 to support the Army in Washington, DC. In this role, the Data Analyst 3 will be responsible for supporting the development of requirements and methodologies for exploiting a program-wide analytics platform to be used across the Army for descriptive, exploratory and predictive analytics. The approach shall be compliant with statute, regulation, and policy for proper management of data, and compliant/consistent with the Category Management Governance framework.
This position is contingent on contract award. Candidates must reside in the Washington DC Metro area. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Establish policies, processes, standards, tools, and templates to address ingesting, storing, using, accessing, retaining, reporting, and visualizing data. Approach shall be compliant with statute, regulation, and policy for proper management of data, and compliant/consistent with the Category Management Governance framework.
- Provide business process analysis and Process Modeling to identify gaps
- Support the development of requirements and methodologies for exploiting a program-wide analytics platform to be used across the Army for descriptive, exploratory and predictive analytics. The contractor shall be capable of working with incomplete or imperfect data to analyze and translate spend, market intelligence, and contract data, analyze specific program effectiveness or improvement opportunities, tracking trends and measuring compliance
- Assist the CM PSO and category teams in the implementation of category management visualizations specific to a category. The contractor shall provide expertise in the delivery and operation of Tableau or Qlik and evolving dashboards and analytic platforms to include application of aesthetic design principles and end-user experience optimization.
- Identify opportunities and enable synthesis and extension of the analytics to integrate Subject Matter Expert data; Maintain and actively manage ingest of additional data sources that are employed by the PSO and category managers.
- Address operational acquisition analysis requests from the Army CM community (i.e. Army SAO, CMPSO, Category Managers and support teams).
- Recommend training or policies to improve the quality of data entry and collection efforts.
- Access FPDS-NG, MAX.Gov Dashboards, as well as other federal procurement data systems identified over the course of this contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in data analytics (minimum of 5 years)
- A high degree of acquisition process expertise, including a robust knowledge of laws, regulations, and policies regarding Acquisition within Federal Agencies, DoD, and Military Departments.
- Familiar with Army specific system such as, Army’s Virtual Contract Enterprise Data Systems
- Familiarity with open government sources such as Gov.Spend.org, Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation, etc
- Proven experience aligning organizational goals and priorities to activities and approaches using data tools and data management methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise and experience developing and applying analytic methodologies and principles
- Demonstrated experience leading the application of analytic techniques to resolve complex problems and help define project objectives and strategic direction
- Demonstrate at a minimum, a proficiency in the use of R, Tableau, Qlik, SAS, or SQL.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled