CPS Professional Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Improvement Specialist
at CPS Professional Services
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Professional Services
*To expedite the recruiting process for this effort, simply email your resume to email@example.com.
CATHEXIS, a leader in performance excellence and program management for government and commercial clients, is?looking for a Process Improvement Specialist to support the Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Benefits Administration. This position may be located in Washington, DC, or Austin, TX.
Performs evaluating, planning, and recommending improvements to the VA. The individual can also facilitate brainstorming events that are focused on the improvement of processes within the organization.
- BA/BS Degree
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficiency with MS Office to include Word, PowerPoint, and structured data in Excel
- Strong communications skills
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD to obtain and maintain a NACI (National Agency Check with Inquiries) Public Trust Clearance
Desired skill and Experience?
- Corporate experience in the Personal Insurance industry, transformation implementing Agile, or Department of Veterans Affairs experience.