Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst 1 (ESE Telecome Business Analyst)
- Job ID
- Business Analyst 1
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
In this role you will:
- Business Analyst will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects
- Will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organizations.
Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of tasks moderate in scope and complexity.
- Reports detailed information, analyze data in support of project cost/schedule status and follow established procedures while contributing to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Ensure compliance with organizational requirements and business processes, including but not limited to, product life-cycle management, records management, and historical archiving and document development
- Manage specified project objectives, project constraints (scope, schedule, cost, quality, etc.), project risk, and coordinate with project manager and other resources as needed.
- Assist with the development of standard operating procedures to formalize processes and standards and analysis of IT business and information environment, activities and events.
- Develop charts, Project Management Plans (PMP), and other forms of documentation to meet VA compliance requirements.
- Support various data management requirements including proof read documents, develop response packages and other documents as needed. Perform document formatting and quality assurance activities
- Provides support with monitoring and evaluating compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates through project audits
- Education / Experience: Associates or 2-year technical school. 4 years of additional experience may be substituted for education
- PWS Specified Certifications: This position requires privileged system access. The applicant shall have six months to obtain an industry standard certification.
- Miscellaneous: Duties may require traveling, being on call periodically, and occasionally working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Background Investigation: Must be able to pass a government Tier 4 High Background Investigation
- Competency: complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast-paced environment, learn new process tools, multi-task, analytical, communication and presentations skills, writing and communication skills
- Knowledge: business process and acquisition support
- Problem Solving: create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes. Possess ability to prepare and present "what-if" scenarios.
- Supervision: ability to operate independently
- Education / Experience: MS Office Software Word & Excel, SharePoint
- Miscellaneous: Experience within the VA and Government agencies supporting Program/Project Managers; VA infrastructure experience a plus
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.