Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Developer
- Job ID
- Software Programmer 4
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- provide expert programming support to numerous custom developed and COTS software applications employing industry J2EE development standards
- follow the agile development framework and provide continual transparency of development activities
- Develop efficient integrations and exchange of data between the agency’s applications.
- Enhance the user interface and its underlining infrastructure.
- Over 8 years of experience as a Java developer with proven track record
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development methodology
- Experience in Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Angular.js, Micro services and Restful services
- Experience in developing integration software specifically IBM websphere; demonstrated experience in Rational Application Development (RAD) framework
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL and SQL*Plus
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX shell scripting.
- Proven track record as a self-learner keeping current with the latest techniques to include automated code scanning, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment concepts
- Experience in Jira, SVN to support configuration management in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated background in document management systems such as Documentum is highly desirable
- Experience working with IBM ISAM 9.
- Experience working in Insurance domain.
- Exposure to WebSphere Administration.
- Experience working with Documentum.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.