Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Financials Functional/Technical Consultant
- Job ID
- Consultant (Commercial) 4
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day functional support to the customer's CLM system and its users. Also address functional support requests from the interdependent modules such as AP, and Inventory.
- Analyze and develop solutions for evolving business requirements in the procure-to-pay business processes
- Provide scheduled/ad-hoc training to the end users of the CLM modules
- Coordinate with Oracle Managed Cloud Service to resolve Service Requests. Provide comprehensive regression and integration testing support to ensure complete resolution of issues before patches are promoted to the production environment
- Maintain consistent communication with the system owners and senior stakeholders.
- Use consultative approaches to propose solution options, lead and / facilitate solution development for approved enhancement requests
- Adhere to configuration and change management policies to support a highly available, low risk system environment
- Bachelor's degree in a business or information technology discipline
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle Financials as a functional / technical consultant
- Experience in cloud, and data analytics technologies - specifically Oracle, AWS, and Azure cloud
- Proven experience in the CLM, AP, PO, Inventory and GL modules
- Operations and maintenance support (O&M) and new implementation experience
- Proven abilities to conceptualize, design, develop and implement enhancements using Oracle Financials out-of-the-box capabilities in the CLM and larger procure-to-pay process area
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Management consulting and leadership experience to effectively execute complex / multi-year project plans
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.