Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Project Manager 3
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a team of software developers, business analysts, QA engineers to provide operations support, facilitate regular maintenance of enterprise IT systems (COTS and custom developed). The ideal candidate will also be responsible for delivering system enhancement and in doing so will scope, estimate, design, build and deploy a wide array of software applications to support our customer's mission.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 7+ years of experience as a successful application developer with progressively increasing responsibility and ability to deliver software of increasing size, scope and complexity
- Team leadership / project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be an effective leader
- US Federal contracting experience specifically in the public sector insurance and banking areas
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.