Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Developer III (Java & .Net)
- Job ID
- Software Programmer 4
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
In this role you will: Requires skilled, technically knowledgeable, and experienced support to develop new business intelligence reports, analytical capabilities and data warehouses; execute development for enhancements and maintenance of IT systems and environments; and execute special projects.
- Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 5 years of experience in requirements analysis, systems engineering, operations and maintenance, network/ systems administration, and configuration management.
- Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 3 years’ experience in JAVA and .NET.
- Candidate shall possess the necessary developer skills to develop multidimensional semantic layer and Business Intelligence query objects in Business Intelligence tools.
- Candidate shall have extensive knowledge and skills to design, develop, and deploy data warehouse projects and data marts, model and create Business Intelligence projects, logical data marts, and table structures.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience in the development/ deployment of Business Intelligence dashboards, visualization, and reports.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience in business requirements gathering, identification, and documentation, including documentation through object models, data definitions, and naming conventions.
- Candidate shall possess the necessary skills to debug, troubleshoot, and performance tune Business Intelligence tools.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience in security set up, end user access controls, report building, and dashboard development.
- Candidate shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills and effectively communicate details with all levels of management.
- Candidate shall possess the necessary people skills to identify requirements and deliver results.
- All personnel shall have at a minimum an active security clearance of Top Secret, meaning the clearance initially issued or revalidated within the past five years, at the time of the proposal submission and Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Experience with Angular, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss EAP, Oracle RDBMS, Amazon WebServices, and/or Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.