Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleMarketing Coordinator
Job Description SummaryThe Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing strategic partnership, project management and creative oversight for a set group of office listings within Washington DC. Daily responsibilities include partnering with our fee-earners and clients on campaign development, event planning, budget execution and management, and operational/organizational structure for major listings throughout the city. The Marketing Coordinator is accountable for providing fee-earners and clients with best-in-class materials and results for our listings.
Overseeing a portfolio of office listings, you will need to take initiative and exhibit self-motivation to deliver on a variety of fronts, partnering with our top fee earners and investor clients to deliver best in class results for our projects.
We are seeking a personable and highly motivated teammate who brings creative skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial sales environment.
- Partner with Graphic Designers to develop and execute strategy and material production.
- Lead proactive strategy and creative support in partnership with our fee-earners, clients, and team members.
- Serve in a client-facing role that includes regular marketing update meetings/calls and world-class customer service overall.
- Provide multifaceted support to the-fee earners to elevate and develop new, creative ideas to market our listings.
- Manage the production and creation of all listing collateral, including outsourced materials and vendor relations management, for your set group of office listings.
- Maintain company databases to track clients and listing information.
- Perform ad hoc revisions to marketing collateral for assigned listings.
- Ensure the delivery of a clean final product to fee-earner or client.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Real estate, architecture or commercial construction marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to successfully partner with both internal and external resources to build marketing content and marketing activities.
- Self-motivated but works well in group environment.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com