Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Assistant Property Manager
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior Assistant Property Manager
Job Description SummaryUnder the supervision of the Property Manager, the Senior Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas defined as a part of the Property Manager job description. This is a management role that will directly and indirectly supervise individuals, building staff, operations, and coordinate the various functions. Primary responsibilities include ensuring client facilities generate a satisfactory cash flow, the property is maintained in accordance with client standards and requirements and customer satisfaction.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Manage the building staff in the absence of the Property Manager or General Manager. Includes all managerial functions, which are included in the Property Manager and General Manager job descriptions, or as directed by the manager
- Responsible for all building correspondence to and from clients, tenants and vendors as directed by Property Manager or General Manager
- Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts
- Obtain aging report on behalf of Property Manager or General Manager and follow up on all delinquencies, utilizing C&W or client-directed policies
- Ensure invoices are processed in accounting with appropriate back-up and according to established procedures
- Prepare lease abstracts for all tenants and monthly rent roll for management review
- Coordinate tenant move ins and move outs, including furniture delivery and pick up
- Coordinate tenant requests for above standard work. Obtain estimate, provide proposal, release work, and invoice tenant for such work
- Oversee maintenance of work order and purchase order systems
- Responsible for aspects of development and maintenance of a comprehensive Tenant Service Package, including tenant handbooks, tenant anniversaries, holiday gifts, park events, quarterly newsletters, and training meetings or programs for tenants. Also responsible for ensuring tenant information within data base is current and up to date
- Update and maintain office procedures in the property Operation’s Procedure Manual
- Ensure Certificates of Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date
- Oversee the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, check requests for review and approval
- Ensure that above standard tenant bill-backs for electrical usage, after hours HVAC, and other similar charges are processed in a timely manner
- Responsible for aspects of annual budgets preparation, CAM reconciliations, and monthly financial reports, as well as preparation of bank deposits, if processed at on site management office
- Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with janitorial and landscape providers and any other service provider as directed by management
- Participates in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
- Oversee aspects of tenant improvement work with management oversight
- Organization Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
- Customer Focus
- Sense of Urgency
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com