Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Property Manager
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior Property Manager
Job Description SummaryResponsible for the management of the Property Management staff as well as to oversee a significant portfolio or property and to serve as a point person on third-party relationships.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Direct, coordinate, and exercise functional responsibility for property management business
- Provide overall property management leadership through the development and interpretation of policies and programs, coordination of information flow and property management strategy
- Provide direction and leadership to Property Management staff, promoting reasonable career paths associated with property management professionals
- Track budget variances and ensure smooth recovery process
- Oversee the billing process including payment of invoices and disbursement of funds
- Monitor cash flow and cash requirements in conjunction with Property Manager to ensure efficient use of cash
- Oversee preparation of reports, annual budget, and other documents for owner in accordance with the management agreement
- Support prompt collection of management fees and reimbursements to overhead
- Maintain interface with third-party owners, ensuring total contract compliance, and accurate and timely reporting
- Resolve tenant relations issues to ensure their satisfaction
- Perform regular property inspections with staff
- Oversee construction projects with Construction Manager, including approving construction contract and invoices
- Ensure compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures, codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Leadership Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management Skills
- Financial Acumen
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com