Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Care Management Analytics Advisor
at CVS Health
Do you want to use your analytic abilities to make an impact on the healthcare of others? The Care Management Analytics Advisor will be part of a team that supports various care management analytics activities. You will implement analytic reporting and technology as it relates to program value evaluation, issue resolution, and capabilities and stabilization.
The Care Management Analytics Advisor will:
* Analyze, interpret, understand, and/or triage sophisticated data and reporting requests
* Execute and conduct reporting and root cause analysis of contractual data/reporting commitments to demonstrate program value
* Engage with internal and external partners to acquire a true understanding of the data/reporting needs
* Use a consultative approach when providing recommendations and solutions to drive successful outcomes
* Build a data driven story of value
* Recommend, design, and develop tools that support reporting needs and program value evaluation including dashboards, reports, and templates including short/long term data and reporting fixes
* Provide analytical mentorship to junior analysts and colleagues
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
* Shown success utilizing oral and verbal communication skills to present information and build partnerships
* High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing as needed and meeting timelines
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Proven understanding of data reconciliation, reporting, and analysis
This is a work from home opportunity for any location within the United States.
* 4+ years SQL experience or other relative programming experience
* 4+ years Healthcare data analytics experience or equivalent degree
* Demonstrated working knowledge of in-depth statistical methodologies, sophisticated database management and data science
* Shown proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel
* Advanced knowledge of Tableau
* Proven track record utilizing documentation tools like SharePoint, Alation, Nintex, or other platforms
* 5+ years’ experience working in a professional environment with clients/partners including Reconciliation, Program Value Evaluation, and Root Cause Analysis
* 2+ years of experience in a client facing role
* Solid understanding of epidemiology and study design to advise analytic decisions to assess program value
* Proven familiarity with historical and randomized control trial methodology preferred
* Master’s Degree or PhD preferred
Bachelor’s Degree required with concentration in Information Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Epidemiology or other programming and data related fields of study
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.