Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Provide support in developing and improving internal processes required to effectively operate the organization and its infrastructure, as well as possible strategic and tactical planning and execution within or across task areas.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Provide systems engineering analysis, and assist in the development of program technical information and documentation.
- Conduct modeling, simulation, analysis, and assessment of system capabilities.
- Provide expertise in system engineering trade off studies, performance metrics, and system requirements. Assist in the planning and monitoring of test programs, and provide research on test and evaluation standards and control techniques to ensure effective quality control
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field preferred.
- Five (5) years minimum experience required.
- Master’s degree may substitute for two (2) years of experience.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.