Davis Wright Tremaine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Program Manager, Document Automation
at Davis Wright Tremaine
- 920 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3300Seattle, WA
- 777 108th Ave NE, Suite 2300Bellevue, WA
- 865 South Figueroa St., Suite 2400Los Angeles, CA
- 1251 Avenue of the Americas, 21st FloorNew York, NY
- 1300 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 2400Portland, OR
- 505 Montgomery St., Suite 800San Francisco, CA
- 1919 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 800Washington, DC
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for a Client Program Manager to join our team.
The position will lead a team of contract automation specialists on a blend of work streams for one of the firm’s largest clients, including complex document coding, vendor and release management, QA testing, and the development of in-person training and self-service materials. Over time, the Client Program Manager will become a trusted advisor by immersing themselves in the client’s tools, processes, and culture. This position offers the opportunity to grow a portfolio of cutting-edge client projects, and the chance to fundamentally shape legal service delivery.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion and innovation.
In this role, you will:
- Manage team to deliver urgent deadline-driven work product
- Create quality controls for the template drafting process
- Rapidly deliver highly complex contract templates as an individual contributor
- Troubleshoot and help triage issues reported by users
- Provide template authoring training on document automation software to firm members and clients
- Organically build the team as the program grows
- Work with the Program Manager to develop, track, and meet quarterly revenue and cost objectives and key results
Join us if you have:
- 5+ years of program management experience
- College degree required; MBA, JD, or other advanced degree a plus
- A clear record of wins as an individual contributor and success stories as a team lead
- A distinct management philosophy, especially around leading a distributed team to victories
- An honest, energetic, and optimistic personality
- A kind, expert, curious, persistent, and growth-oriented mindset with high tolerance for change and ambiguity
- Client-focused orientation that balances customer deference with quality control
- Experience with document automation software and eagerness to learn new tools
- A passion for troubleshooting and reaching resolutions with technical issues
- Ability to methodically prioritize objectives and focus effort
- Experience with Thomson Reuters Contract Express or Leaflet a plus
- The ability to occasionally work extended hours on deadline-driven projects
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to feel and reach with hands and arms and frequently required to sit, stand, walk and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that embracing diversity and inclusion brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to promoting a diverse workforce and inclusive environment where every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.