Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Front-End Web Software Engineer*
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
- KH-Phnom Penh
DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
About the Opportunity
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full time Associate Front-End Web Software Engineer at its Cambodia location.
You will be part of a team developing innovative applications for key customers, always with the latest technology surrounded by smart colleagues who know what they are doing.
Given our focus is on mobile, you can expect an environment where you can learn a lot, not only regarding technology, but also how the mobile business work in all its aspects. We hope you are as passionate and thrilled as we are about mobile and its possibilities. Come share it with us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write high-quality software from given requirements
- Demonstrate creative problem solving through software solutions
- Fix bugs in software
- Improve existing software frameworks, components and solutions
- Write documentation where appropriate
- Use JIRA and Confluence effectively to manage work
- Use GIT effectively to manage code
- Present 1 tech talk / year
- Non-functional skills & experience requirements:
- Work collaboratively in a team
- Demonstrate an aptitude to learn and grow
- Demonstrate a desire to contribute
- Have good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment (certification is a plus)
- Quality-oriented mindset
- Functional skills & experience requirements:
- Possess a strong knowledge of core Computer Science subjects such as data structures and algorithms
- Have the ability to communicate in a team environment using English (reading, writing and verbally) with other software developers, with sales people and non-technical people
- Able to write high-quality software in the targeted platform
- Web front-end
- HTML5 - Beginner
- CSS3 - Beginner
- Some CSS framework
- Responsive Web design concepts
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.