Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for full time full time Java Developers (multiple positions with all level of experience) to support its application development team for its federal client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Engineer systems including conducting prototypes, proof of concepts or full implementation of the system
Write high-quality software from given requirements
Demonstrate creative problem solving through software solutions
Fix bugs in software
Improve existing software frameworks, components and solutions
Write documentation where appropriate
Education and Years of Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of hands-on experience in application programming with Java 7/8, WebLogic/JBoss,
- Solid background using Java framework such as Java/JEE, including JDBC, Web app development.
Extensive Experience using Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot.
Experience developing SOAP and/or RESTful API's
High proficiency in Java v7/8 Oracle, JBoss, WebLogic.
Experience developing Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures/Functions.
Ability to excel in a fast paced, agile and dynamic work environment
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in Oracle database development
Experience designing and implementing web services
Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS
Additional Requirement(s): Should be able to get Public Trust clearance
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Washington DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.