Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Now Technical Lead
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
- Infrastructure Support
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time Service Now Technical Lead to support a government client. The Technical Lead will be the technical leader of a ServiceNow team tasked in principal with migrating legacy systems into custom Service Now applications for a federal agency. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, services, and associated configurations. The ServiceNow Technical Lead will provide expert consultation and technical leadership to the ServiceNow migration including architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support ServiceNow. The candidate will also provide expertise in ServiceNow governance and work within an ITIL service delivery model.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement custom applications in Service Now (greenfield) and migrate leagcy systems into ServiceNow.
- Technical management and support of the ServiceNow.
- Identify the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to ServiceNow operating in cloud.
- Support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction
- Will be responsible for interacting directly with product owners and other stakeholders to develop requirements and ensure customer satisfaction. Highly effective communication skills are essential
- Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows.
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service.
- Uses scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
- Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Gathers specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed.
- Must analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the Service Now roadmap.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 6+ years of prior relevant experience in the Service Now platform
- Knowledge developing and configuring ServiceNow modules.
- Must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- SNOW administration experience.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
- ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM and ITBM modules desirable
- Experience with other workflow platforms a plus (ex. K2 blackpearl, Appian, SharePoint) desirable
Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium desirable.
Min. Citizenship Status Required: H1B
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Location: Washington, DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.