Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
- Software Development
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a ServiceNow Architect to support a Federal Government customers in the DC metro area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Experience developing and configuring ServiceNow modules: Discovery, Orchestration, ServiceWatch, PPM, CMDB, etc.
- Custom Application Development
- Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
- Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
- Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion throughout multiple instances.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
- Must have experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and written, to end users and executive management, understanding when to speak up and deliver an assertive message in support of the project.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and take initiative in performing tasks
- Team player must be able to work professionally and collaboratively with the government customer and other contract members of the project team.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
Location: Washington, DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.