Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer 3
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
- Software Development
DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
About the Opportunity
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Software Engineer 3 to support a Federal Government customer in the DC metro area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures compatibility between equipment and software, analyzes operational/ systems requirements, supports design reviews, and presents technical briefings.
- Engineers systems, including conducting of prototype, proof of concept, or the full implementation of systems.
- Evaluates, assesses, documents, and tests data security and continuity of operations for systems and programs.
- Serves as solutions provider to senior management and professional staff concerning areas of technological development and advancement.
- At least nine years experience analyzing requirements from users and producing system specifications developing analysis models using Unified Modeling Language (UMI .) or other data modeling standards.
- At least nine years experience with task specified programming languages (e.g., JAVA, C++, C#, etc.).
- At least nine years coding experience with SQL or database stored procedures.
- At least seven years experience in the design and development of applications.
- At least seven years experience in data warehousing, distributed processing, logical and physical database design, software integration, and implementation of security techniques.
- At least seven years experience in module or unit testing including executing and
- documenting the testing.
- At least seven years’ experience in the evaluation or comparison of various technologies (e.g. client/server, multi-tiered architectures, database architectures, and structures, etc.) and their appropriateness for a wide variety of business requirements.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of current network, development and database architectures and technologies.
- Experience with internet/intranet protocols and web server technologies, if required.
- Experience developing systems architectures, if required.
- Experience as a technical Leader of software engineering or computer professionals, as required.
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Location: Washington, DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.