Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TS Cleared IT Project Portfolio Manager
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
- Infrastructure Support
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
This position supports a government customer (FBI) to provide consolidated, enterprise-level governance of IT activities enabling improved delivery of technology capabilities for users across the enterprise. The mission is to manage IT investments, rapidly deliver core IT services, and spur innovative solutions that match today's dynamic IT landscape; to lead the execution of high-priority technology transformation activities and identify and promote project resourcing in the digitally evolving environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full life cycle project management of a wide variety of IT projects.
- Work closely with engineering staff to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution.
- Regular interface with senior management, design engineers, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution and control. Identifies and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Measures
- Leads and trains junior staff.
- Facilitates definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and works to resolve or assist in the resolution of cross-divisional resource or project conflicts.
- Serves as Agile framework coach
- Strategic Planning, Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- May establish Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and conduct kickoff meetings with all stakeholders.
- Establish and implement processes and procedures to effectively manage technical portfolios.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Providers and Customers from across the enterprise.
- Prepares testing plans and schedules, remediation and status reports for Section 508 Accessibility Standards developed by the U.S. Access Board and promulgated under 36 C.F.R. part 1194 as amended in 2017; and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative to ensure Information and Communication Technology
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders in the execution of Section 508 accessibility functions and standards
Education and Years of Experience:
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- ITIL, CSM, or SAFe certification preferred
- Experience managing large scale IT projects
- Experience with Atalassian suite of tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture processes including DODAF, FEAF and TBM
- Downtown Washington DC (Pennsylvania Avenue and 9th Street)
- Parking - no onsite parking is available. Within 2 blocks of all Metro train lines, several Metro bus lines, multiple slug lines.
- Monday - Friday (except Federal Holidays) day shift
- No telework permitted
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Washington, DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with
a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up
your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.