Digital Management, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Windows 10 Support Team Lead
at Digital Management, inc
- Job ID
- Infrastructure Support
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Windows 10 Support Team Lead to support operations for a Federal Government customer in the DC metro area. The Team Lead will:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Windows 10) with 8 years of experience – preferably in a large, complex, operational environment with Active Directory proficiency.
- Perform systems administrative and operational duties on computer systems.
- Maintain files as required by the vendor of custom design application.
- Analyze, evaluate and test software and hardware problems.
- Perform installation, planning and security of computer facilities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining systems configuration.
- Prepare activity and progress reports regarding support activities.
- Respond, investigate, and correct problems.
- Act as a technical resource for all users and mentor team members.
- Contribute to finding improvements in the hardware, software or infrastructure related services.
- Working to agreed SLAs in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Organize appropriate training and utilize commercial and government off-the-shelf products (COTS and GOTS).
- Install, troubleshoot, support and configuration of microcomputer hardware and software systems, to include servers.
- Also perform same functions for peripheral devices such as modems, scanners, printers, and fax devices.
- Provide troubleshooting diagnosis, and repair for microcomputer devices. Install hardware and software application on a myriad of computer devices.
- Operational knowledge of IP networking and DHCP.
- Azure experience
- Cloud experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Able to provide operational on-call support.
- Strong customer service and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially ability to listen and understand what is being described
- Working knowledge of Remedy ticket system; creating, updating and closing tickets
- Previous experience providing Tiers 2 and 3 technical support, both hardware and software related.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with computer terms and customer service operations
- 8+ years of related experience
- Must have Windows 10 certification
Education and Clearance:
- An IT (or similar) based Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must hold Active Top Secret clearance
Location: Washington, DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.