Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sector Leader, K-12
at DLR Group
Regional Sector Leader, K-12
DLR Group is an integrated design firm that aspires to be the most creative enterprise on the planet. Our brand promise is the elevate the human experience through design. If that challenge is appealing, you're at the right place.
The K-12 team has an opening for a Regional Sector Leader.
Location: Washington D.C.
If you are a collaborative and thoughtful leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you! As a Regional Sector Leader at DLR Group you will be responsible for advancing our dynamic, growing K-12 Sector in the Washington DC and Northeast area. You will work closely with the Global K-12 Sector Leader and Region Leader and collaborate with other Sector-based staff to lead pursuits, awards, and execution of work.
The successful candidate will
- Establish annual business goals, strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Global Sector Leader and Regional Leader.
- Provide thought leadership within the firm as well as with clients and the K-12 industry.
- Attend industry events, business development events, interviews, and client meetings as required.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- Work closely with Business Development staff to nurture client relationships, develop new business, and secure new clients.
- Review of projects with managers to ensure quality, efficient and profitable project performance and implementation.
- Identify, review, interview and select potential candidates for sector specific positions.
- Lead / participate in career plan reviews for sector-specific staff and business development staff.
- Achieve annual design, growth, and profit goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Professional Licensure.
- At least 10 years of experience in the K-12 Sector industry with a keen understanding of sector standards and practices.
- Experience in public and private school planning.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple offices.
- Outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills and be an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong client, project management, and time management skills.
DLR Group is an integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering, interiors, planning, and building optimization for new construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group is 100 percent employee-owned and fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the China Accord and the AIA 2030 Commitment.
Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.