Eagle Creek Software Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eagle Creek Software Services
Eagle Creek Software Services is a CRM and eCommerce services firm and the largest dedicated provider of on-shore and rural sourcing services in the US. Eagle Creek Software focuses on implementing, upgrading and extending the useful life of CRM, BI, and allied technologies. People are attracted to Eagle Creek for our focus; for our success, (rapid growth since 1999); for the opportunity to work on the largest and most innovative projects in the US with Fortune 1000 clients; and for our reputation for high quality.
We are seeking individuals with experience in Java development, designing, developing, and debugging Java applications or other applications for Eagle Creek’s clients. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing documentation when necessary on procedures and code habits. You will serve as an expert in the knowledge of development standards, procedures, and tools throughout the development lifecycle, and ensure code reusability.
- Two to five or more years of Java development experience.
- Prior experience using a common database such as Oracle, SQL, or another similar database management system.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or related field, or equivalent.
- Understand standard business practices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a team, management, and anyone in Eagle Creek or our client organizations.
- Must be willing to develop skills in correspondence with changing technologies.
- Experience developing code in environments using agile practices, scrum methodology, or test-driven development.
- Specific technologies related to the current position.
- Experience with Hibernate, Swing, or Struts.
- Experience with open source frameworks.
- Experience with web-based technologies such as HTML, XML, SOAP, RESTful, and Web Services.
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.