Eagle Ray, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Security Clearance
- Public Trust
Eagle Ray is looking for an Acquisition Analyst to support a contract within FEMA’s Acquisition Support Services Division. This position shall provide efficient and cost-effective acquisition support. The Acquisition Analyst support is needed when responding to a disaster. The work the Acquisition Analyst will perform shall be in conformance with applicable Government regulations and policies including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Department of Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation (HSAR), the Department of Homeland Security Acquisition Manual (HSAM), and other agency supplemental regulations, processes and procedures.
- Be able to communicate (written and verbal) vital information to ensure success of the entire acquisition process.
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft office, in particular Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Familiar with various types of contracts (e.g. firm fixed price; labor hour; cost reimbursement; architecture & engineering) and services (e.g. information technology (IT); support services, logistic and transportation, and program/project management).
- Foster a positive relationships across FEMA, including our partners (state, local and tribal), when responding to disasters and accomplishing mission critical goals.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Public Trust
- 7 yrs. of exp. with federal acquisition requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in business field, or with at least 24 business related credits.
- Current acquisition certifications or training similar to FAC-C II or above, DAWIA II or above, or NCMA certification.
- Experience using PRISM Suite.
- Knowledge and prior experience working in accordance with the FAR (preferred experience with HSAR, and HSAM, Management Directive (MD)-102 and MD-107 policy and procedures).