Eagle Ray, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cybersecurity Systems Engineer SME
at Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Security Clearance
Eagle Ray is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer Subject Matter Expert to support the DIA JWICS Program Management Office. The candidate will assist with enterprise IT portfolio planning, strategy, architecture, and governance functions. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Support activities including but not limited to engineering and planning functions in support of activities that enhance the security posture of the Enterprise.
- Supporting information security, IA, or system security engineering activities and IA analysis.
- Employing systems and IA best practices spanning product evaluation, testing, analysis, and recommendations, with consistent awareness on how it impacts both internal and external teams and organization.
- Assessing and providing recommendations for the operational balance between systems efficiency and IA requirements.
- Providing vulnerability management support, requirements management and project management in support of AI and cyber security activities.
- Performing validation and verification analysis to determine if the IA provisions in place are adequate to meet the thresholds set for undetermined treats.
- Review, analyze and support IA and certification and accreditation at the program and project level to apply information systems security.
- Oversee QA and Performance Management processes throughout the enterprise.
- Coordinate development and collection methodologies to track metrics against strategic, operational and tactical measures to quantify specific CIO Organizations and efforts.
- Establish goals and targets, monitor performance, and report against performance criteria.
- Support engineering and planning functions for IT integration to include: Applications, data, communications, infrastructure, systems, and storage.
- Conducting and facilitating technical exchange meetings and management reviews.
- Provide Technical writing content writing and publication support.
- Support configuration management activities.
- Recommending decision criteria and prioritization.
- Establishing and performing risk management analysis.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and ability to pass a CI Poly.
- Associates, B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of Cyber Security or System Engineering experience for DoD and/or the IC.
- Understanding of the CPIC processes and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of IT systems and/or network technologies.
- Must have CISSP or Security+
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification desired.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification desired
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity