Eagle Ray, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Security Clearance
Eagle Ray is currently seeking a Data Engineer to help support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, and federal civilian agencies.
- Develop data flow diagrams depicting data movement through data centric architecture.
- Provide recommendation to senior leadership to simplify end user processes and create better efficiencies.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery.
- Anticipates future customer, industry and business trends.
- Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancements or improvement.
- Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
- Leads team on large complex projects.
- Provide capability to ingest and extract data.
- Create repeatable, reusable procedures.
- Deliver common services in support of architecture roadmap and Agency direction.
- Work with a team to design, implement, and maintain new systems.
- Provide guidance to the customer on best-practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least five years' experience in technology consulting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in information technology.
- Experience and knowledge of tools associated with counterintelligence and HUMINT collectors.
- Experience in cloud technologies, data layers, microservices.
- Experience with the following tools:
- AWS, AWS Cloud and C2S
- Database experience in SQL/NSQL
Experience and knowledge in software coding and unit level testing including:
- Java, python, Ruby R
- Knowledge of web services feeds
- Must be a diverse thinker and be able to work in a large group setting.
- Write and edit technical documents and reports.
- Write, edit, and produce contents for contract deliverables: reports, training materials, presentation slides, letters, fact sheets, diagrams, and capability.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Communicate formally and informally through existing forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity