Eagle Ray, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid-Level Security Risk Management Framework (RMF)
at Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Security Clearance
Eagle Ray is currently seeking a Security Risk Management Framework (RMF) Engineer to assist the Chief Information Officer (CIO) to advise and guide projects and programs through the RMF framework, to include aligning and implementing appropriate RMF IC, DoD, and DIA policies and procedures.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of Information Assurance (IA) concepts, practices and procedures using established IC and Agency policies and standards to minimize and/or mitigate RMF security risks.
- Review and comment on technical documentation to ensure compliance with security standards and regulations.
- Recommend security monitoring solutions as required to meet IA requirements for RMF.
- Guide projects and programs through successful assessment and authorization of systems components for Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Focuses on threats, vulnerabilities and the security of programs and systems.
- Provides special consideration to intrusion detection, finding and fixing unprotected vulnerabilities, and ensuring that remote access points are secure.
- Coordinates closely with internal and external stakeholders to support, monitor, test and troubleshoot software and hardware IA problems related to RMF.
- Identify, develop and implement security standards, procedures and solutions appropriate to RMF environment.
- Coordinate with DIA IC Enterprise Audit Program to assure RMF’s compliance with reporting requirements as mandated by the ODNI/IC CIO.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help identify user audit records to be captured and routed to IC Community Shared Resources using DNI designated process.
- Establishes, maintains, and audits program IT enterprises infrastructure baseline configuration.
- Provide IA and RMF services such as System Security Plans (SSP), risk assessment, audit policy, scanning policy, POA&AMs, HBSS implementation, Data interface CONOPS, COOP/DR, IA Cert Checks, and MOU/MOAs.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience with RMF/IA Cyber Security.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in RMF/IA Cyber Security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Experience with the DoD, DIACAP and/or RMF process and requirements.
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, or other relevant certifications.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity