Eagle Ray, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process SME/Quality Assurance Analyst
at Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Security Clearance
We are currently seeking a Process Subject Matter Expert to support the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) Program Management Office (PMO) to quickly address challenges by leveraging emerging technologies and ensure outstanding customer service in a rapidly changing environment.
- Assist the Government with enterprise planning, strategy, enterprise architecture, and governance functions.
- Understand the application functionality, customer requirements.
- Understand the Agile development practices, actively analyzing and contributing, to the creativity of the team, resulting in effective automation.
- Define and implement the overall Process/QA strategic approach.
- Define and implement an efficient Process/QA operating model to align with the customer’s business goals.
- Set the overall QA process strategy that includes all the various types of activities being performed by the QA team.
- Provide input from a process perspective to the delivery release roadmap and project schedule plan, capacity, and deployment to production schedule.
- Maintain the Process/QA team’s capacity planning, utilization and assignment allocations, etc.
- Identify overall Process/QA milestones, external milestones, dependencies, issues, risks
- and assumptions.
- Resolve escalated issues and risks with firm mitigation plans and escalate outstanding issues if required.
- Identify needs for implementing new processes and analyze project trends.
- Identify areas of improvement to increase speed, quality and gain efficiencies.
- Identify the various tools needed by the Process/QA team.
- Provide specific training, coaching, direction and mentoring to the QA team members.
- Ensure all QA team members are developing the needed skill set and certifications.
- Manage several cross-functional processes including Change Management, Acquisition, Engineering, Security and Operations.
- Educates and champions the use of the Lean and Six Sigma tools across the organization to reduce lead times, increase on-time delivery, and improve product first pass yield.
- Work with JWICS PMO teams to recommend process improvements, document ad implement processes and provide process training.
- Provide QA communications and training materials to raise awareness among the JWICS PMO workforce. Of process changes and updated process documents.
- Ensure the workforce understands QA expectations and activities.
- Liaise with personnel from each area of the JWICS PMO on QA matters.
- Ensure JWICS PMO products adhere to appropriate standards.
- Ensure QA activities accurately measure the quality of products, services and processes.
- Develop audit and review procedures for activities and processes.
- Perform audits and promptly report results to stakeholders.
- Conduct the QA activities described in the Quality Management Plan.
- Mentor, coach and assist in continuing training to process engineers and quality representatives to increase the level of compliance throughout the department.
- Perform GAP analysis to identify problems and inconsistencies. In depth understanding of As-Is and To-Be business processes
- Provide troubleshooting and optimization assistance for Engineering team.
- Participate on project teams through all phases of engineering projects in the downstream area including acquisition, development, equipment procurement, installation, turnover, operations and maintenance.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and pass a CI Poly.
- At least 7 years of experience providing project management support.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Experience creating process improvement work products including manuals, SOPs, training aides.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity