Eagle Ray, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Security Clearance
Eagle Ray is seeking a SharePoint Developer to provide SharePoint development, maintenance and continuous development/enhancement. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Maintain existing SharePoint capabilities and functions related to the Directorate for Operations.
- Perform data mining and data extraction, as required.
- Develop and enhance SharePoint capabilities and functions to include visualization, report, and new display capability.
- Update, troubleshoot, and maintain Directorate for Operations SharePoint Sites.
- Maintain documentation of system standard operating procedures and policies.
- Attend meetings relevant to site development and perform maintenance as required.
- Understand future architecture and how the site will be incorporated for maximum utility.
- Be prepared to train newly assigned personnel on routine maintenance procedures performed to keep the system operational.
- Formally document system architecture.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting, and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Support other activities as directed by the Directorate for Operations.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Poly.
- At least 10 or more years of specialized experience in SharePoint development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, Project).
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Proficiency in HTML, XSLT, SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity