Eagle Ray, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eagle Ray, Inc.
- Security Clearance
Eagle Ray is seeking a Systems Engineer to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operations of IT systems that support our clients core organizational functions.
- Monitor, maintain, support, and optimize all networked software and associated operating systems.
- Collaborate with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on recommended solutions for complex tech challenges.
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving and/or leveraging these systems.
- Conduct research on software and systems products to include cost-benefits and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and write-ups to support technology investment, courses of actions and plans to achieve desired results.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers and development teams.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Other actions as required.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to pass a CI Poly.
- Minimum of 5 years of Senior Systems Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related technical degree; Master's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- Experience in overseeing the design, development and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
- Experience with DoD/IC agencies.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR)
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity