Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Android Software Engineer
Fundrise is looking for engineers who want to deliver software that will transforms the financial industry and democratizes real estate investment. Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $600 million from investors and was recently honored to be named as the 35th fastest growing private company, and #1 in Financial Services, on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States.
We're seeking talented and passionate Android software engineers to help create the premier real estate investor experience. Our Android app will be a flagship product for Fundrise so you will have a chance to have a significant and immediate impact on our growing user base and the overall success of our business. You’ll be working with a team that comes from a diverse array of backgrounds, including real estate development, accounting, finance, software engineering and design.
- Join a small, cohesive team of software engineers developing the Fundrise Android app
- Participate in major design and architecture decisions during the early stages of application development
- Collaborate with our design and UX team to quickly iterate on prototypes
- Review pull-requests and participate in code reviews to ensure software quality
- Work closely with our API team to coordinate releases and manage versioning and upgrades
- Share in the ownership of the app deployment and help drive data-driven decisions around usage analytics and error reporting
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining a production Android app
- An firm understanding of Android release considerations
- An interest in working on software to achieve conversion and growth goals
- A firm grasp of JSON and REST API data modeling
- Solid knowledge of data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An appreciation for writing elegant code and best practices
- An interest in learning about the finance and real estate industries
Core Skill Areas
- Kotlin integration with REST/JSON APIs
- ConstraintLayout / programmatic UIs
Preferred Skill Areas
- AWS Pinpoint