Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Client Associate
Fundrise is building a better alternative investment model, offering a simple, low-cost way to invest in real estate that’s available to anyone in the United States, no matter their net worth. The Fundrise model has been featured by media ranging from Forbes to The New York Times to Wired.
A career at Fundrise offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Fundrise has an immediate opening in our DC office for a full-time Associate on our Investor Relations/Customer Success team. Candidates for this position may be new graduates or individuals with 0-3 years of experience.
A successful candidate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong work ethic. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. Positive attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to learn required. Competitive salary and benefits, EOE.
- Interact with a high volume of clients to process investments, update records, answer inbound customer questions
- Assist with new signups as well as existing investors to provide excellent customer service
- Evaluate current and potential processes to improve customer retention and determine best practices
- Work with Fundrise team to develop systematic methods for scaling our investments business and improving investor communication
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding organizational skills; ability to manage a high volume of customer interaction
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational, and customer service/sales skills
- An understanding of the impact of positive, proactive customer service on brand loyalty and customer retention
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Intellectually curious, creative, and collaborative
- A firm believer in Fundrise's mission