Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Software Engineer
A career at Fundrise offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Since our launch, Fundrise has raised and manages more than $800 million from investors in all 50 states and was recently honored to be named on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States.
We're seeking talented passionate Software Engineers to help create the premier online investment experience. You'll work to:
- Implement new products and features of our investment platform
- Build and improve upon our existing financial systems that transact hundreds of millions of dollars a year
- Scale our existing deployments to match the growth in the business
- Build a premier investing experience on Web and Mobile
Our startup's engineering team deploys continuously, so you will have a chance to have a significant and immediate impact on our growing user base and the overall success of our business. Our team comes from a diverse array of backgrounds, including real estate development, accounting, finance, software engineering and design.
- Build, scale and improve software systems for a fast-growing real estate investment platform.
- Collaborate with our design team to quickly iterate on prototypes
- Deploy software in rapid release cycles (sometimes multiple times a day!)
- Maintain and monitor systems built upon Amazon Web Services
- Take full ownership of the technology stack including front-end and back-end development as well as managing and maintaining databases, load balancers, content delivery, clustered caching, email delivery, 3rd-party APIs and and everything else.
- Application security is a constant and ever-present priority for Fundrise and you will help ensure that our users' data remains secure and private.
- 3 or more years of experience building dynamic production-level applications
- A firm grasp of data modeling
- Experience working with SQL and 1 or more modern relational database systems
- Solid knowledge of data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An appreciation for writing elegant code
- An aptitude and inclination for learning new domains quickly
Core Skill Areas
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Spring Batch
Preferred Skill Areas
- Amazon Web Services (Aurora, SQS, SNS, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3)