Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GMMB Inc.
# of Openings:
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our D.C., San Francisco, and our Seattle, WA office you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are… social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are… a Web Designer who knows how to:
- Create web designs for WordPress and Drupal websites
- Experience with Web design, development and multimedia
- Ability to display a portfolio showcasing broad design
- Ability to demonstrate visual designer expertise, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multi-task across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team environment
- Collaborates with other creative, project management, and account teams for all phases of design from brainstorming and ideation through execution
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or other related areas of study preferred
- 3+ years web and social graphic design experience; agency experience a plus
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Must be able to translate graphic design for web development needs
- Strong understanding of web design and human-computer interaction
- Solid typographic and design expertise
- Strong understanding of banner ad best practices
- Knowledge of graphic design and image manipulation in support of development efforts
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS a huge plus
- Ability to work independently but also in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
- A link to your portfolio that you can provide on your resume to showcase your past experiences in this role
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.