Hanley Wood, llc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Director
at Hanley Wood, llc.
- Job ID
Human Resources Director
Hanley Wood/Meyers Research is currently seeking an ambitious, strategic Human Resources Director to support managers and employees in our Washington D.C. office. This position encompasses a full range of generalist responsibilities including recruiting, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, organizational development and compensation. The role includes a heavy strategic focus both in terms of providing counsel and direction to local leadership while also serving as a senior member of a newly redefined HR team.
- Managing the recruiting, hiring and onboarding process for positions in the Washington D.C. office and other local office locations, working closely with hiring managers.
- Counseling employees and managers on wide range of issues including performance management and career development.
- Working closely with senior leadership to help establish and advance a performance driven culture.
- In conjunction with other members of the HR Team, managing the company’s annual performance review process and working with managers to deliver performance feedback.
- Assisting in the implementation of a pay-for-performance merit increase process.
- Evaluating existing employee recognition programs and making recommendations for improvement.
- Partnering with local leadership to initiate onsite HR programs that bring value to the organization
- Maintaining employee files and ensuring completion of all necessary paperwork
- Helping to develop and implement HR best practices
- B.A. degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum 8 years HR generalist experience in a dynamic, fast moving organization.
- Results-driven, creative problem-solver with ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong personal interaction, customer service focused.
- Ability to prioritize and carry out multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Knowledge and experience with applicant tracking software
- Knowledge of ADP payroll platform
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the leading business-to-business media company serving the housing and construction industry, and one of the top 10 B2B media companies in the country.
We enjoy a corporate culture that simultaneously encourages high levels of creativity and productivity. Those who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are motivated by personal and team success will find a challenging and rewarding career here at Hanley Wood.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation and a generous benefits package all while working within a dynamic workplace setting.
If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply online at www.hanleywood.com/careers.
Follow Hanley Wood on Social Media:
Hanley Wood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/d/v