IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
The Fitness Cashier/Specialist will execute fitness programs and operate the facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This person will actively engage with the guest regarding the programs and events and encourage participation. The Fitness Cashier/Specialist will be present to effectively manage and monitor the event.
Responsibilities will include:
- Must maintain clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional work areas free of dirt, debris, clutter, trash, and dust in all fitness facilities.
- Must clean spills and puddles of perspiration immediately and mop/sweep dirt and moisture tracked into the facility as required ensuring a clean, safe environment.
- Shall ensure equipment and floors in all fitness areas are cleaned, swept, and mopped as needed and at a minimum of at least once every 24 hours in order to present a clean, sanitary, and safe environment at all times
- Will use an appropriate sanitizing cleaning solution for floors and equipment.
- Will sanitize and wipe down fitness equipment as needed and at a minimum of three times daily in all fitness centers.
- Will keep all outdoor fitness areas clean and free of debris and foreign materials.
- Must pick up personal items, discarded water bottles and other trash as needed and at least hourly.
- Must ensure fitness equipment not in use is returned to its proper storage location at least once every two (2) hours.
- Must monitor guests and equipment as needed but no less than hourly to ensure proper operation, safety and security in all four fitness centers.
- Will provide an ample supply of complimentary snacks such as popcorn and coffee to guests at the Community Activities Center during hours of operation.
- Active United States Secret Clearance
- Valid United States Driver’s License
- Valid United States Passport
Must be able to pass employment and deployment qualification requirements that include psychological, medical, dental, drug testing, background checks, etc.