IMPAQ International, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst/ Job Corps - Maher & Maher, an IMPAQ Company
at IMPAQ International, LLC
Maher & Maher, an IMPAQ Company
Why Maher & Maher?
Everyone at Maher has their own story to tell and this fact defines who we are. Ours is a culture that respects and honors this diversity. We are dedicated to utilizing each employees' unique talents to their full potential and maximizing their contributions in the work we do.
We're results-oriented. Because this is a fast-paced field, we challenge our employees to set goals, accept responsibility, create solutions and produce results. And we reward people for taking on challenges and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
If you are selected to join Maher & Maher, you will be among the best of the best in our industry and become a key member of our dynamic, high-performing team.
To learn more about Maher & Maher, visit www.mahernet.com
The Senior Analyst will support our work for various the U.S. Department of Labor workforce and youth programs to help the agency advance customer centered service delivery models. Specifically, we will use customer-centered change management processes to enhance the Job Corps program areas of enrollment, outreach and admissions, education and training, and career transition. The Senior Analyst will play a key role in supporting staff providing technical assistance, data analysis and training delivery. The Senior Analyst must have an interest in change management and be willing to foster and maintain strong client relationships, support the development of high-quality products and services delivered to clients on time and on budget.
The Senior Analyst will have a wide-range of responsibilities including:
- supporting tasks and projects;
- assisting with the development of technical assistance resources;
- providing data analysis;
- supporting virtual events, and other technical assistance activities;
- coordinating and participating in team and client meetings;
- and managing project plans and activities.
This is an on-site position at the Department of Labor, Washington, DC.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred, but not required.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience.
- Experience working in a team environment; working on a client site is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management and technical assistance is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workforce and youth programs.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with demonstrated ability to express complex ideas clearly.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to manage work on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Resourceful and capable in anticipating problems and effectively resolving challenges.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all organizational levels (both client and project teams).
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a diverse team.
- Desire to learn new things and apply the latest trends and technologies to your work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.