Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
Wanted : Highly passionate and disciplined Hunter who is obsessed with their personal success and gets fired up about the idea of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to entirely transform a $50B industry.
Who You’ll Work For
Park Jockey, a SoftBank portfolio company, is the largest Parking Real Estate Management Company in North America. We currently service 5,000+ locations, manage 1.3M+ parking spaces, and employ over 15,000 passionate professionals. Our mission is to transform the Parking Industry by partnering with Real Estate Owners to deliver on their assets’ full revenue potential. Our managed Parking Real Estate assets are primarily located within high-demand, population-dense, urban centers. This proximity is enabling and empowering our Clients, Business Partners and Cities themselves to utilize this real estate in new ways to connect with Residents & Consumers.
What You’ll Do
You'll be a high-energy, relentless sales guru who promotes and sells our ecosystem of innovative, leading-edge parking technology, data-rich solutions, and cutting-edge services. You'll deploy critical thinking skills to strategically position our business and value proposition while interfacing with Prospects and being a voice for our brand. Operating as the “tip of the spear” in your local area-of-responsibility, you’ll have a highly unique opportunity to flex your creativity and persuasive muscles to secure deals and build mutually beneficial relationships.
Channel Your Inner Entrepreneur
- Leverage a robust set of Business Development & Marketing tools and resources underpinned by a highly unique value proposition.
- While partnering with the local Operations Team, assume full accountability for business development and revenue growth within your AOR.
Be a Territory Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- In partnership with Corporate Development and your local RVP (Operations), build and execute a Territory Sales Plan with key milestones and activity targets identified.
- Peruse, source, and research target real estate locations to build a Territory Intelligence Map within your area-of-responsibility (AOR).
Achieve Critical Targets
- Deploy cold calling, email communications, and Social Selling tools (i.e. LinkedIn) to achieve 100 prospective touches per week.
- In partnership with Corporate Development and local RVP (Operations), achieve agreed-upon Sales Pipeline targets within 90 days, 180 days, etc.
What We Want From You:
- At least 3-5 years of consultative sales experience selling B2B services in a prospecting-driven, metrics-based environment
- Prospecting experience is extremely critical – while some leads are provided by the operation, the successful candidate will be 100% committed to early-stage deal creation
- Must be comfortable delivering insight-driven presentations that are counter to industry status quo
- Business development (hunting) background is much preferable to Account Management (farming) as our goal is to develop new business
- A track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and benchmarks
- Previous experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) preferred
- Belief in Social Selling and liking/commenting/promoting/sharing our content to build a stronger brand in your AOR
- Disciplined commitment to a structured sales system (targeted prospecting touches/wk, meetings/wk, proposals/wk, etc.) and following a defined sales process is imperative
- Internal drive and self-motivation will be key as our business development positions are decentralized
- Passion for your own professional and self-development
What We’ll Provide
Highly Competitive Salary & Commission Structure
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.