Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parking Attendant (On Call)
Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for Part- Time On Call Parking Attendants to work at our various parking locations in the DC, MD, VA area.
Shift: Shifts may vary
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
- Parking and retrieving customers' vehicles in a timely manner providing great customer service (if applicable)
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions as needed
- Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time as needed
- Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexible and willing to work various shifts as needed
- Must Have a Valid Driver's License
- 1+ years’ experience a customer service related industry. (Parking, Hospitality, etc.)
- Able to drive in very confined spaces as needed
- Must be willing to travel to nearby lots to assist
- Ability to drive an automatic and/or manual shift vehicles (preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Basic math skills
- Previous parking experience an asset but not required
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.