Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Imperial Parking or “Impark” is now a part of REEF Technology. REEF Technology is the largest network of parking facilities in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have reimagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
REEF is looking for a Full-time Parking Manager to manage and oversee Operation(s) in the Washington D.C. Area. The Parking Manager reports to the area manager. This position is responsible for ensuring the location’s results are aligned with Annual Operation Plans. The position will manage supervisors and front level staff to ensure adherence to proper operations, adherence to Policies and Procedures, and to achieve the highest level of customer and client satisfaction and retention at our operation(s)
- Direct Contact w/Client Subordinate: Maintain regular communication w/ the client group. Responding and managing client requests and/or issues in a timely fashion to ensure resolution and client satisfaction
- LL Report Accuracy: Responsible for ensuring that landlord reports are completely accurately
- Retention: Responsible for efforts to retain our existing customers and/or clients
- Marketing: Responsible for doing rates surveys, and marketing the locations to maximize revenue.
- Merchant Validations: Responsible for overseeing the merchant validation program and ensure adherence to the Validation Revenue Policy and Procedure. Facilitating requests and coordinating delivery of validations and access cards.
- Daily Revenue: Responsible for the processing of daily revenue of attended or unattended facilities in accordance with the Daily Revenue Policy and Procedure
- Daily Audit Procedures: Responsible for providing daily lot audit reports to Operations Manager
- Loss Prevention: Responsible for following up on access cards and permits that are not returned to the company
- Location Assessments: Review lot performance based on Revenue Analysis, and Profit & Loss Reports. Ensure the financial performance of each lot reflects company goals and objectives. Responsible for monitoring lot volume trends, customer mix, and overall activity through analysis of space surveys and regular site visits
- Appearance: Responsible for regularly visiting and assessing the physical condition including landscaping, signage, surface and lighting, etc. of the lots. Ensuring they are safe and operating at the company’s standards, eliminating any deficiencies within the garage/lot operations
- Hire Front-Line Staff: Responsible for the recruitment and selection process of front-line staff including identifying a need, interviewing candidates, and training/on-boarding utilizing the HR department when necessary with staffing needs.
- Employee Management: Responsible for ensuring staff are following correct policy and procedures. Facilitates staff progressive disciplinary action system, including issuing of verbal and/or written warnings as well as other steps up to dismissal proceedings. Creates and maintains a monthly schedule for employees. Responsible for new hire orientation training, completion of new hire paperwork, and issuing of uniforms
- Open/Close Lots: Acts as the liaison between the contractors, maintenance department, equipment suppliers, Landlord/Property Manager, and senior ops manager during site set-up or site closing
- Valet Operations: Responsible for valet operations onsite including safety and training to reduce claims (if need be).
- Claims Management: Responsible for tracking and managing of damage claims
- Administration: Responsible for day to day administrative duties including emails, faxes and internal correspondence. i.e. Outlook, Microsoft Suite
- All other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license, access to own vehicle, and clean driving record. Ability to drive an automatic and/or manual transmission vehicle(s) preferred
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- High level of professionalism
- Basic math skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills with 1+ year(s) experience in a customer service related industry (Parking, Hospitality, etc.)
- 2- 5 years of Experience managing and training front-line supervisory staff
- 2-5 years of Experience managing other management/supervisory level employees
- 2-5 years of Experience managing multiple ongoing projects simultaneously meeting deadlines (repairs, installations, construction etc.)
- 2-3 years of parking management experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of Client relationship management experience
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in business preferred or relevant year(s) of parking industry experience
Apply directly to our company’s careers page using the link below:
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.