Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part -Time Supervisor
REEF Technology is the largest network of parking facilities in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have reimagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for a Full - Time Supervisor @ our Chevy Chase Pavilion
Schedule/Shifts Available: Saturdays & Sundays: 3PM - 11PM & Weekdays ( Varies) 7AM - 3PM
- Provides oversight, coaching and counseling to Bus Operators, Dispatchers and Customer Service Reps.
- Monitors availability of vehicles and manpower for the operations on a daily basis.
- Reviews staff schedules and daily manifests for efficiency and operational performance.
- Creates reports and compiles all necessary documentation both current and historical relating to operational issues.
- Enforce the procedures and policies delineated in the Employee Handbook and local division procedures.
- Respond to client requests and research customer complaints.
- Interface with other Division personnel such as the maintenance department to ensure the achievement of Division goals.
- May need to fill in when there are departmental staffing shortages
- All others duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in recent and relevant supervisory position.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in transportation; specifically as it relates to passenger movement using a transit bus, shuttle bus or similar vehicle.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Drivers License(CDL) with Passenger Endorsements.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership ability and proficiency.
- The qualified candidate must be able to work independently and have strong written and verbal skills.
- Familiar with having to fulfill contractual obligations is a must to perform this job correctly.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity