Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Schedule Risk Analyst
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
DC - Washington
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is seeking a Sr Schedule Risk Analyst to provide knowledge and expertise schedule and schedule risk analysis in support of our Government customers.
- Analyze development contractor and subcontractor integrated master schedules and perform schedule diagnostic health assessments, trend analysis, schedule realism analysis, schedule risk analysis, and EVMS analysis on large, complex space and software-intensive programs
- Document and communicate analysis findings to senior Government leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in schedule analysis, EVM and Government contracting principles and practices
- Ability to assess program schedule critical paths & schedule margin erosion
- Ability to perform schedule diagnostic and schedule health assessments
- Understand correlation of contractor status to various technical performance metrics and to assess alignment with objective performance measures (BCWP) in support of predicative schedule forecasts and estimates at complete (EACs)
- Exercising sound judgment and discretion, possess ability to work on, and collaborate with, cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams to perform analysis
- Effective organizational and communication skills in writing, oral and briefings, as well as proficiency in the use of standard office systems and software products such as Microsoft Office
- Possess basic working or functional knowledge of schedule analysis tools such as Full Monte, Milestones Pro, or equivalent
- Experience with information technology (IT) systems, automated information systems (AIS) and software development environments.
Security Requirements: Must currently have a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
Centauri Benefits Package Highlights:
- Immediate vesting in the 401k with a 10% company contribution
- Up to $7,500, per year for education reimbursement
- 10 holidays which you can float
- Competitive salary, generous sick and vacation time
- Flex-time and vacation sellback – Ask me about our Flexible Monthly Schedule. It’s a life changer!
- Stability; Job security – long term employment
Centauri is proud recipient of The Washington Post 2020 Top Workplace.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.