International Justice Mission
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Support Analyst
at International Justice Mission
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Jobs | Regular Full-Time
IJM is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
Information and communication are among the most vital pieces of securing justice for victims of violent oppression. Supporting these systems has a direct impact on the work of International Justice Mission’s (IJM) global staff. IJM is seeking a professional and dynamic individual, motivated by faith and the biblical call to justice, to join the Global IT Services team that provides technology support for staff in IJM’s Headquarters and throughout IJM’s global field offices. This successful candidate will be an effective technical problem-solver and excel at providing a high quality of support for a growing global organization.
This position is based at IJM Headquarters in the Washington, D.C. area.
Service Desk Support
• Provide second level incident management support to resolve problems with IT services and applications by meeting customer service standards (i.e., displaying a positive attitude, actively listening, taking ownership, leveraging knowledge, communicating clearly);
• Proactively troubleshoot hardware and software issues including, but not limited to, Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, Windows Server, Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, LAN/WAN connectivity, workstation and laptop hardware components and peripherals, and network printing;
• Provide support, deployment, and configuration assistance for Apple and Android-based mobile devices;
• Accurately track and route escalated incidents and request tickets, providing thorough documentation of troubleshooting, history, and resolution;
• Provide support and configuration assistance for ServiceNow platform; and
• Facilitate the desktop provisioning and deployment process, including the maintenance of desktop images and application packages.
User Account Management
• Assist in the provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts in Okta, Active Directory, Salesforce, Workday and other IJM applications & services.
Documentation and Training
• Develop knowledge base solutions for IJM software, systems and processes;
• Maintain good documentation through helpdesk ticketing system and systems documentation processes; and
• Develop and deliver training to staff on new systems.
• BS degree preferred (will consider an equivalent combination of education and experience in providing technology and analytical support);
• 4 to 6 years of experience in a service desk or IT support function;
• Possess a working knowledge of client/server technology and network protocols, along with the skill sets required to troubleshoot end-user workstations;
• Familiarity with video conferencing and A/V management;
• Operational proficiencies in Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Office 365, network support, and printer management;
• Familiarity with concepts of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB, Service Requests, and their practical application is required;
• Proven experience using and providing administration for a service desk platform;
• Experience with ServiceNow preferred;
• Proven experience supporting cloud-based applications; and
• HDI and ITIL foundations certification preferred.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
• Ability and desire to analyze problems to find the best solution for both hardware and software systems;
• Ability and desire to work independently with administrative capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion with minimal oversight;
• Ability to effectively manage time according to changing priorities (both self-discovered and as directed); and
• Adept at providing quality customer service to a variety of constituencies.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document.
*What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.