Ipro Tech LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager
at Ipro Tech LLC
Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Washington, D.C.; Chicago, IL; Anywhere in the U.S.
Reports to: Director of Sales
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 3-5 years legal software sales experience with outstanding success in your territory.
- Well established relationships within the legal and ediscovery communities.
- Strategic selling experience and the ability to sell value-added solutions not differentiated by price.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- An ACEDS certification.
- A successful history with long eDiscovery/legal sales cycles.
- Experience leading a team of sales reps.
- Experience with using Salesforce or a comparable CRM.
About the role: How you will make an impact:
As our Business Development Manager, you will drive new business initiatives in your region to stimulate business growth. You will own our regional relationships and pipelines, moving every opportunity through each stage, tracking results and client feedback. This includes prospecting, scheduling appointments, presenting, gathering client insight, developing proposals, overcoming objections, and closing the deal.
As the face of Ipro to our clients, you will consult with existing and prospective clients on making informed and educated purchasing decisions based on their unique needs. To do this, you will know the competitive landscape inside & out, and understand how each product compares to ours. Additionally, by leading our inside sales reps, you will cultivate their professional skills to build a powerful, cohesive team. You will lead the team to set goals & activity plans, and crush them.
We are looking for someone who:
- Regularly meets and beats goals. You are a metric maven.
- Is independently motivated: You set the right priorities without being told what or how.
- Has a solid executive presence and high integrity.
- Is a networking ninja. You excel at building solid relationships over time.
- Is not afraid of fast paced or dynamic work. You’re eager to tackle tough challenges head on.
- Is extremely organized and proactive in managing your regional business.
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
- Named as a CareerBuilder® Top Company to Work in 2015
- Named 2015 AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance.
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan
- We offer flexible start and end times.
- We have a start-up company mentality with 28 years of industry experience.
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld.
- Progressive, hip environment with private food market, onsite gym, bar lounge & game room and casual office culture.
Please apply on our website