ITA International, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
USCG NSC Mechanical Engineer
at ITA International, LLC
- Job ID
- Fill Type
ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer (NSC) for our USCG HQ Washington DC location.
• Perform engineering, design and development of shipbuilding specifications, drawings and acquisition program documents for the US Coast Guard National Security Cutter (NSC) Acquisition Program at USCG Headquarters in Washington, DC.
• Conduct studies and analyses, such as weight studies, arrangement studies, distributed system checks, electrical load analysis updates, and safety/human factor engineering studies to better determine the complete scope of performance, configuration, cost estimates and ILS impacts of Engineering Changes.
• Provide engineering support in the analysis of all technical issues and design challenges pertaining to all ship systems.
• Analyze technical reports from third party design validation sources and make recommendations to the Government.
• Assist in the review and analysis of technical data to assure conformance to operational and contractual specification requirements and make recommendations to the Government.
• Maintain a current and complete log of all intended design modifications, listing the primary system, affected systems, potential or named engineering contractors, contractors’ points of contact, U.S. Navy Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs)/Servicing Agencies information, intended installation windows, hull applicability and maximum equipment lead times.
BA/BS engineering degree with 3 to 10 years of work related experience.
At least one (1) year demonstrated experience with shipbuilding acquisitions.
At least one (1) year demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program (DHS/USCG Level I, DoD ACAT I or equivalent).
Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point and MS Outlook other software/tools.
Active SECRET clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans