JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst in Washington, DC at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team and assist us in providing high-quality financial advisory services to lenders, investors, and public agencies on financings in the water, transportation, and energy sectors. The company advises clients on complex financial structures, including non-recourse project financing and public-private partnerships (P3s). JLL regularly serves as financial advisor on infrastructure transactions, ranging in size from as small as $1 million to as high as $2 billion and provides other related services, including project development and procurement assistance, financial feasibility analysis, risk management assistance, restructuring and work-outs, portfolio management, and programmatic assistance
The ideal candidate will have recently completed a BA or BS degree and should be a hard-worker who is enthusiastic about learning and advancing his/her career. We are a small team, therefore the Financial Analyst should be capable of taking on a high degree of responsibility and will gain direct exposure to large infrastructure project financings.
The Financial Analyst will provide support to the Senior Associates and Executive VP. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct financial due diligence and research various municipal, private, and corporate entities in the transportation, water, and small business sectors.
- Assist in audit/regulatory compliance reviews of private equity funds investing in small enterprises. This will involve reviewing the terms of loan agreements and security purchase agreements, verifying that the investment funds submitted paperwork in a timely manner, and completing forms that describe the financial condition of the funds.
- Assist with financial modeling by reviewing models, calculating financial ratios, and building sensitivity scenarios.
- Write credit memos and independent financial assessment reports.
- Occasionally, assist staff with administrative or organizational tasks.
- Must have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree.
- Proficiency in MS office programs.
- Strong writing skills.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.