JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst – Portfolio Monitoring in Washington, DC at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
The Portfolio Associate will have the responsibility to assist in financial and portfolio related support the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC).
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides research support on market and industry sectors across Portfolio Management Division;
- Assists Portfolio Management Division in gathering information on specific transactions and aggregating, compiling and presenting this information;
- Assists reporting personnel in gathering information on specific transactions, sectors and industries and aggregating, compiling and presenting this information;
- Provides research and data analysis support to Portfolio Management Division transactional data;
- Provides research and data analysis support on market and industry sectors;
- Gathers and analyzes market data and devises methods and procedures for obtaining data;
- Makes recommendations to Portfolio Management Division personnel based on data analysis and their input;
- Collaborates with other specialists as needed to perform research and analytical work;
- Analyzes various types of data and prepares reports based on research results;
- Assists Portfolio Management Division personnel in providing financial analyses including but not limited to spreading financials, review and analysis of financial positions and exposure, loan reviews etc.
- Researches project-related issues as requested (e.g., rating agency reports);
- Performs other duties as requested by the employer or client.
- Communicates clearly, courteously and effectively with clients, staff and external parties;
- Trains new staff on procedures as necessary;
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills;
- Must possess strong Excel, Access and Word skills;
- Has strong problem solving/analytical skills and is detailed oriented;
- Possesses a high degree of pride and attention to detail with work product;
- Is well organized, possesses the ability to properly prioritize, and is adept at time management.
- Must have BA/BS, with 4 years’ experience or Masters with two years’ experience;
- 2 years Commercial Banking experience.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.