Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unlock Your Potential, Empower Your Career at KeyLogic! You'll enjoy an exciting, challenging work environment while supporting projects of national importance.
Unlock Your Potential, Empower Your Career at KeyLogic!
You'll enjoy an exciting, challenging work environment while supporting projects of national importance.
KeyLogic is recruiting a Senior Engineer or Senior Scientist to join our team supporting our customer's mission to enhance the energy and economic security and maintain technological leadership in developing and deploying advanced energy research and development of transformational energy-related technologies. The work will comprise of scientific, engineering, technical, professional, financial, and administrative services.
- PhD in a scientific, engineering or other technical field
- 7+ years of experience in a scientific, engineering, or other technical field such as biology, chemistry, earth sciences, physics, mathematics or health sciences and/or civil, chemical, electrical, or mechanical engineering.
- 8+ years of experience leading scientific, engineering, or other technical efforts and supervising staff involved with the application of scientific, engineering or other technical disciplines
- Lead scientific, engineering or other technical efforts and supervises staff participating such efforts
- Provide scientific, engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development and implementation for complex systems.
- Make recommendations and advise on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
- Perform risk assessments and analysis employing modeling and simulation techniques
At KeyLogic we recognize that our employees are our most valuable resources. We hire talented, qualified professionals and provide each of our employees with every resource and opportunity to excel in their day-to-day activities as well as advance their career.
KeyLogic is a highly successful provider of professional and engineering services. We specialize in solutions that enable our customers to make better decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions, and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by the fact we have never had a one-time federal customer — all of our customers have provided repeat business. This has led us to achieve significant growth every year since our founding in 1999.
At KeyLogic, we're known for our extraordinary commitment to the success of the organizations we serve. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.