Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Intel Analyst
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Job Locations
This is an entry level position for candidates with the academic background (bachelor’s degree in relevant or demanding field required) and desire to pursue a career in intelligence analysis. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in the intelligence community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform all source and open source research and analysis on matters of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, WMD, cyber, and counter-proliferation to support ongoing investigations and intelligence collection
- Exploit data from specific sources and raw intelligence, and compile them to validate USIC intelligence collection requirements
- Help to facilitate the exchange of information between government agencies to include DOJ, DOD, and DHS
- Instruct/brief personnel on various national security programs and procedures
- Disseminate information across the USIC; work directly with agents and analysts to facilitate intelligence collection on specific threats to national security
- Work closely with government personnel to support audit preparation and assist in the development of agency and unit/program policy
Minimum requirements include:
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree (no equivalents)
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance
- Candidate must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- He or she must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efforts.
- Candidate must be comfortable searching, evaluating and studying open and classified sources to gather and analyze technical information.
- Background or interest in counterterrorism, national security, cyber, international relations, analytic studies, counterintelligence, or WMD Please click apply on the right.
Clearance Requirement: TS
This position requires a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.