Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
- Job Locations
KeyW has been tasked to maintain, update and create new service offerings for the FBI’s Case Management and Crisis Management applications. We have also been tasked with taking those applications to the cloud, as well as designing the roadmap to take all of the FBI’s applications to the cloud.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle for software development and the application in production. This includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring and feedback.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Work to provide software development support to meet requirements set by the client
- Develop in an Agile enterprise software development environment
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5 plus years of programming experience in Java/C/C++
- Experience/training with Amazon Cloud Service preferable
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment is preferrable
Degree: BS in Technical Field
How to Apply?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
John Schumacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.