Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Software Engineering
- Job Locations
At the Naval Research Laboratory’s Aerospace Electronic Warfare Systems Branch, we provide support to Fleet and Marine Corps missions with a focus on conception, development, demonstration, and transition of techniques and technologies that perform advanced radio frequency (RF) electronic warfare (EW) for naval aviation requirements. A key aspect of our work is extensive testing of RF electronic warfare techniques and hardware both in the laboratory and in the field.
We’re looking for a Software Developer to join our engineering team. The main function of this role is enhancing/upgrading legacy applications into new web applications. Responsibilities include design and development of enterprise application solutions. The ideal candidate utilizes Software Engineering best practices, has an understanding of Agile development cycles, is comfortable programming for Linux, and is passionate about supporting our sailors and Marines in the fleet.
- As part of the engineering team, develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website, including interface implementation through the entire development cycle to include technical requirements, development, testing, and deployment
- Upgrade an existing legacy system into a more robust API utilizing current technology
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new products per production and client requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues arising within the production environment and track/update progress via the team’s defect tracking system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of professional development experience
- Professional development experience with modular software
- Knowledge of SOA, including RESTful services
- Experience creating/integrating APIs
- Experience developing for Linux
- Experience with Agile teams
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
This position requires a Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1)?race, (2)?religion, (3)?creed, (4)?color, (5)?national origin, (6)?ancestry, (7)?sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8)?age, (9)?medical condition, (10)?marital or domestic partner status, (11)?sexual orientation, (12)?gender, (13)?gender identity, (14)?gender expression and transgender status, (15)?mental disability or physical disability, (16)?genetic information, (17)?military or veteran status, (18)?citizenship, (19)?low-income status, or (20)?any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.